Sharing a common passion.
Collegiate Church Network is governed by a National Elder Board. Each board member shares a passion in reaching college students for Christ while also offering decades of experience in planting and growing churches devoted to the Great Commission.
In addition, Collegiate Church Network is a signing member of the "Chicago Agreement", signifying our desire to work in unity and cooperation with other campus-focused ministries, such as Cru, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, and Navigators just to name a few.
Collegiate Church Network’s National Elder Board:
- Greg Van Nada - Managing Director, Collegiate Church Network
- Mike Smith - Pastor, Vista Church; Dublin, OH
- Ray Muenich - Pastor, Fellowship Church; College Station, TX
- John Drage - Pastor, The Rock; Columbia, MO
- Matt Pardi - Pastor, h2o Toledo, Toledo, OH
- John Freeman - Pastor, h2o Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Up until my junior year in college church was barely on my radar. Then I met a campus missionary at Michigan State who made a huge impact on my life. Eventually, I started to see my peers and their need for Christ, and I realized I could give up the comforts of a cubicle career for something far greater, seeing college students become followers of Christ.
Zakk, staff member working with Pittsburgh students